Ereğli Haberleri

Ereğli Haberleri

15 Kasım 2019 Cuma
The fire from the cigarette took a life
Cigarette butt is estimated to have come out of the house fire, a person burned to death.
Kategori : Dünya
07 Kasım 2019 20:47
 
The fire from the cigarette took a life

Cigarette butt is estimated to have come out of the house fire, a person burned to death.

Beyşehir district of Konya in the incident, single-storey house fire broke out, 51-year-old man died in the fire.

According to information received, a single-storey house in Bayındır neighborhood cigarette butt is estimated to be out of the fire on the notice of fire, gendarmerie and medical teams were shipped.

Fire, the intervention of the fire department was put out as soon as possible.

Teams, the bedroom of the house 51-year-old Mustafa Ak's lifeless body reached.

Funeral, Beyşehir State Hospital morgue for an autopsy.

The gendarmerie is considering the possibility that the fire may have come from a forgotten cigarette butt in the seat on the living room.

Okunma : 125
AYD HABER İÇİ SAĞ
zafer eğitim
Gündem haberleri
Öğrencinin babası servis şoförünü vurdu
14 Kasım 2019 Okunma: 6212 Asayiş
Son dakika haber: Zırhlı Tugay komutanlığında patlama
13 Kasım 2019 Okunma: 4427 Ulusal Haberler
20 yaşında ki gencin hazin ölümü
11 Kasım 2019 Okunma: 3607 Asayiş
Son dört günün en çok okunan haberlerini gösterir
Ayın en çok okunan haberleri için tıklayın