Ereğli İmsakiyesi    Zekat Hesaplama    Coronada son durum    Corona hakkında herşey   Reklam ver

Ereğli Haberleri

Ereğli Haberleri

30 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi
The fire from the cigarette took a life
Cigarette butt is estimated to have come out of the house fire, a person burned to death.
Kategori : Dünya
07 Kasım 2019 20:47
 
The fire from the cigarette took a life

Cigarette butt is estimated to have come out of the house fire, a person burned to death.

Beyşehir district of Konya in the incident, single-storey house fire broke out, 51-year-old man died in the fire.

According to information received, a single-storey house in Bayındır neighborhood cigarette butt is estimated to be out of the fire on the notice of fire, gendarmerie and medical teams were shipped.

Fire, the intervention of the fire department was put out as soon as possible.

Teams, the bedroom of the house 51-year-old Mustafa Ak's lifeless body reached.

Funeral, Beyşehir State Hospital morgue for an autopsy.

The gendarmerie is considering the possibility that the fire may have come from a forgotten cigarette butt in the seat on the living room.

Okunma : 415
AYD HABER İÇİ SAĞ
zafer eğitim
Gündem haberleri
Son Dakika: Ereğli’de korkunç kaza: İş adamı Mustafa Akbel hayatını kaybetti
28 Mayıs 2020 Okunma: 28956 Asayiş
Son Dakika: Ereğli’de kaza: Gelini ile birlikte hayatını kaybetti
26 Mayıs 2020 Okunma: 24268 Ulusal Haberler
Ereğli’de acıya yürek dayanmadı: Anne ile gelini yan yana defnedildi
27 Mayıs 2020 Okunma: 15454 Ulusal Haberler
Son dört günün en çok okunan haberlerini gösterir
Ayın en çok okunan haberleri için tıklayın